Convenient and Economical Feed, Minerals, and Equipment
Complete Supplement, Salt and Minerals, and Handling Equipment
We offer SweetPro Premium Feed Supplements, and Redmond Salt and Minerals, and Arrowquip cattle handling equipment.
NO MOLASSES. BETTER PERFORMANCE. INCREASED PROFITS
SweetPro Premium Feed Supplements
SweetPro blocks are made from dried distillers grains and solubles, consisting primarily of complex carbohydrates from corn, milo, barley, oats, wheat and flax, plus vitamins, minerals and the blend additive ProBiotein. Since these distillers feeds have already been fermented, the starches have been removed and there’s no sugar content to negatively affect the rumen and drive down pH.
Condensed distillers solubles have similar binding and aroma benefits to molasses, but they are much higher in protein and fat than molasses. Protein quality and complex carbohydrate energy values are high, and their prebiotic fibers help keep the microbial populations in the rumen healthier. These factors contributed to the better performance of cow-calf herds on SweetPro blocks in the research project.
Benefits for Beef Cattle
Studies show that even though consumption of the traditional molasses blocks was almost double that of the SweetPro blocks, the herd health and performance was better on the SweetPro blocks than molasses. Since molasses blocks cost about the same per pound, ranchers should expect the overall costs of their supplement blocks, shipping, storage and labor, as well as the time needed to handle the blocks to be considerably less by choosing SweetPro blocks instead of molasses. (Click Here for Product Tags.)
- Less raw feed in manure
- Less hoof problems
- Better Carcass grading
- Shinier coats
- Improved herd health
- Feed efficiency
- Improved conception rates
- Improved profitability
- Frame and muscle development
Introducing SweetPro MinEX Loose
Convenient and Economical to stay on the SweetPro Program year around! All of the SweetPro Min Ex Loose products contain ProBiotein (fermented wheat, oats, barley, and flax) that include prebiotic yeast including MOS and enzymes to support good gut health and help you supplement your forages while maximizing the genetic potential of you animal. See below for product tags and comparison chart.
Salt and minerals for your Livestock the way nature intended
Redmond Salt and Minerals
This natural trace mineral salt of Redmond Natural comes from an ancient sea, which maintains the mineral makeup in a proportion nearly identical to that found in blood. As animals consume these minerals, their bodies turn to a more natural state of mineral balance. The products allow animals to better utilize their feed, resulting in increased weight gains, and improved over-all health.
Receiving the OMRI (Organic Materials Review Institute) seal of approval, it is perfect for organic operations across the US.
Versatility to create a system suited to your operation
Arrowquip Cattle Handling Equipment
Arrowquip has become the world’s leading livestock manufacturer. Our cattle handling equipment has been through extensive research, design, and development. It’s because of this that Arrowquip can provide the world’s cattle handling industry with innovative design helping livestock producers manage their livestock safer, quicker, and thus becoming more profitable. Arrowquip has become the world’s leading livestock manufacturer.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a small cow-calf rancher, or a large feedlot, Arrowquip will have the most innovative equipment available ensuring that your ranch is operating at maximum efficiency, resulting in higher profit and more time to do the things that truly matter to you and your family.
Those chutes are extremely quiet, low profile is an advantage when you place load bars under for scale. Sides open easy, but animal doesn’t swing out because of where vertical bars touch shoulders. Did I mention they are quiet. Operating tail gate and head catch simultaneously, big advantage. Built with good iron, look at competitors chutes and was disappointed at how they would bow out when squeeze was applied. Oh yeah did I mention they are quiet. Lund's B Bar Angus - Steve Lund Wibaux, MT ★★★★★
resources, documents, and studies
Resources and Links
University of Georgia Study
SweetPro participated in a 2011 study conducted by the University of Georgia at Tifton by Dr. Gary Hill, in collaboration with Dr. Abe Scheaffer working with SweetPro Feeds.
Real Ranch Results
Documents & Links
- Product Comparison Chart
- Natural Solutions to Age-Old Problems – Insect? Stress?
- Preparing for Fly Season
- Canadian Cattleman Article, “Garlic is Worth its Salt for Fly Control”
- Does SweeetPro Contain Bio-MOS?
- Understanding SweetPro’s Approach to Protein
- Looking for 100% Biodegradable??? – Check this out!
- Grazing Cornstalks
- NHTC SweetPro, Cattleman’s Choice, MasterHand & Redmond
- Never Ever 3 SweetPro Affidavit
- Never Ever 3 Redmond Affidavit
- Video – SweetPro Product Basics
- Video – SweetPro’s Digestive Advantage
- Video – Space Feeding SweetPro
- Video – Redmond Natural Product Basics
- Video – SweetPro & Redmond Economic Advantage
- Video – SweetPro Tub Lifter
- Law of the Minimum
- SweetPro MinEX Loose – Convenient and Economical to stay on the SweetPro Program year around! Product Comparisons MinEX BreedCept Tag MinEX Summer Tag MinEX Pro MinEX Pro Garlic
- SweetPro® Calf Paste is a scour support treatment with added toxin binders that bring you the MOS advantage of Mannan Oligosaccharide. Click Here for more info.
- SweetPro® Bio-Active First Milk is designed as a complete colostrum replacement and supplement package to be given within the first hours of life, to help boost energy levels and give added health coverage during stressful conditions. Click Here for more info.